A Fat Chance

I suffer from intestinal lymphangiectasia, an extremely rare disorder which gave me a chance to change my life. A fat chance.

Name:
Location: Pisa, Tuscany, Italy

Medical student (Psychiatry), online and face-to-face facilitation, CoP practitioner, writer for and about mental illness (mainly in psychiatric rehabilitation, volunteerism and ICT) but also facilitation nonprofit and CoPs, person with mental illness in recovery.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Probiotics Just Rock!

A new study published in the November issue of the Journal of Dental Research shows that application of beneficial bacteria as an adjunct to traditional therapy may become a valid, non-antibiotic treatment approach for periodontitis (gum disease).

If by any chance you travel to Italy, the best probiotics are Yakult and Yomo Plus. I actually use to prevent traveller's diarrhoea before it sends me and my lymphangiectasic bowel to the ER for losing a gallon of liquids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home