A Fat Chance

I suffer from intestinal lymphangiectasia, an extremely rare disorder which gave me a chance to change my life. A fat chance.

Name:
Location: Pisa, Tuscany, Italy

Medical student (Psychiatry), online and face-to-face facilitation, CoP practitioner, writer for and about mental illness (mainly in psychiatric rehabilitation, volunteerism and ICT) but also facilitation nonprofit and CoPs, person with mental illness in recovery.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Coconut Kefir Recipe

I've also tried whole milk kefir. I like them both, but prefer the coconut version.

My way of doing it is:
*15 gr (1 tablespoon or 1/2 oz) kefir grains
*200 ml (0.8 cup) coconut milk
*200 ml (0.8 cup) whole milk
*50-100 ml (1.7 to 3.4 fl oz) coconut kefir from the previous batch
*5 gr (1 teaspoon) key lime juice

It is good and the grains keep on growing.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home